1. How would you describe the wonder?
I would describe the wonder as a building which shows great imagery into what could be built with out technology or heavy machinery.
2.What condition is the wonder in today?
There is only rubble left of the wonder.
3. How would of it looked differently in the past?
In the past the wonder would of looked professional and would looking amazing with all the great detail.
4. Who built the wonder and why?
Satyros and Pythius of Priene built the wonder. It was built for Mausolus
and for Artemisia II of Caria.
5. Where and when was the wonder built? How was it destroyed?
The wonder was built between 353 and 350 BC at Halicarnassus. It was destroyed by an earthquake.
6. What is your opinion on the original design?
I liked the original design and from looking at it you wouldn’t of thought that it is a tomb but you would think it was an ancient library or temple to worship.