1. How would you describe the wonder?
I would describe the wonder as the greatest lighthouse there ever was.
2. What condition is the wonder in today?
The lighthouse is nothing but rubble now.
3. How would it of look differently in the past?
There wouldn’t be any rubble and the lighthouse would be complete and would be working.
4. Who built the wonder and why?
Sostratus of Cnidus built the wonder. It was built to guide sailors to the harbor at night.
5. Where and when was the wonder built? How was the wonder destroyed?
It was built on the island of Pharos at Alexandria, Egypt 280BC to 247BC. It was destroyed by an earthquake.
6. What is your opinion on the original design?
The original design reminds me of a prison as the structure of it and just the fact of it being on its own island.